Monday, August 20, 2012

Heather & Ben

I'm really happy I was asked to shoot this beautiful wedding. Thank you Heather and Ben!
The ladies started off by getting their hair done at Ulta and then moved to makeup at Clinique. Followed by a light lunch at Macaroni Grill, we may of had a few drinks, but I'm not telling... :)
Then we headed to The Gardens at Grey Gables,where Heather's best friends helped her get ready. Heather and Ben chose a beautiful location to get married!
Can you believe Heather got these beautiful flowers from the Farmers Market!!!
First kiss as husband and wife! :)
So at this point I'm thinking wooohooo done, last shot of the night.... nope wrong! Heather and Ben weren't ready to end the night they went out on the town!!!
Heather and Ben I really can't thank you enough, I had a blast!

No comments: