Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Friday Night Football


I was really nervous about shooting Friday Night Football, but it turned out to be alot of fun, except for the heat. I found it really hard to follow the football with the 300mm lens, you never know what direction it will be going next.

I cheated a little with this shot, as you can see I shot this when the sun was still out. Central Davidson's team ran out onto the field right infront of me and I thought it was a nice shot.

Shot on Canon 20D, 300mm lens, 1/800 at f2.8, ISO 400

2 comments:

Christy Bullins said...

I absolutely love this shot. Great perspective. I feel like I am at the game, cheering the team on! Awesome job.

Jessica Massey Benton Lobdell said...

The idea of shooting football is very boring to me, but you captured my attention with this image. I really like your small DOF and how all the guys are in a line. It looks nice.